Paneldes Panel Designer
Electrical Panel Design and Wire Harness Software
Paneldes Panel is the 3D CAD design module of EDS used for the creation of Electrical Panels. Paneldes software facilitates and enhances the construction of electrical models and electrical panel general arrangements, and performs wire routing, filling, and wire length calculations, as well as interference analysis and materials reporting.
For Switchgear Manufacturers
Paneldes Panel software is for switchgear manufacturers requiring technical documentation and CAD diagrams, such as electrical panel layouts, wire harness designs, and general arrangements prior to manufacture.Download brochure or videos
Request web demonstration, trial software, or sample projects
Electrical Panel Layout Design
- Parametric shapes for Enclosures, Devices, Terminal strips, Instruments, Ducting/Panduit/Conduit, Fittings, Accessories, Screw arrays / Cutouts with Automated 3D SNAP.
- User defined 3D and 2D block options, for all parts, for visual accuracy / optional cut out details and optional dimensions.
- Automated model creation / device insertion from a database of components.
- Automated "incremental" tag name defaulting - with user programmable tagnames!
- Automated selection of components from preliminary one lines and block diagrams AND final circuit diagrams.
- Database driven component sizing/block selection via Elecdes catalog databases [ODBC].
- Database driven global editor for changing tags, specs and sizes of multiple components in a single operation.
- Automated 3D Wire Harness diagram with integral labelling and fill intelligence.
- Automated 2D exploded view / GA generation.
- Automated dimensioning.
- Automated bill of materials and quantity summary.
- Component placement cross checks.
- Automated wire cutting, wire length, duct fill and wire route calculation and optimisation, suitable for wire cutting and labelling machines.
- Tag name duplication cross checks.
- Automated wire label list.
- "Query" function provides fill and other details about the conductor and the raceway segments.
- Raceway network consistency checker. This highlights potential problems in a raceway network.
CAD Software Integration
- Integration with AutoCAD 2010-2018.
- Integration with GstarCAD Professional 2012-2018.
- Adds electrical CAD toolbars, menus, and commands to your CAD software user interface.
- Adds electrical CAD ribbon tabs to the AutoCAD user interface.
- GstarCAD Professional can be bundled with EDS for users without a current CAD software package.
- System Requirements